Khang Royal Agricultural Station of origin of the anecdotes
Chiang Mai attractions
Attractions in Thailand
Opening hours: every day.
Hours: 06:00 to 18:00.
Ang Khang Fang Ang Khang Royal Agricultural Station of origin of the anecdotes told later that one of His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej,
the helicopter came over the top of the hill and looked down to see the roof. was as a village. Word has ordered the landing. Proceed on the flower poppy field saw. The village is the village of the Lahu tribe, which in those days unto the braid length dress black shoulder blade His Majesty to convert the fields of opium to the agricultural station had happened on Thursday. . Prof.
In 2512. Fruits of research. Flowers in winter. The demonstration plant oil crops aimed to find a product that is worthy enough to replace the opium of the people. And promoting the development of farming in the area.
Study and propagation of fruit plants through the winter.
- The dissemination and training. Education is an important crop on the Internet. A training facility staff and farmers of the Foundation.
- Development and promotion of professional farmers. Operational support. And professional development for farmers. The area around the station. By various government agencies. Co-operation in the work of the Royal Project's major activities. The development of water resources, land use planning to promote the planting of fruit trees, vegetables, tea, and ecosystem restoration. Natural regeneration. And forest villagers.
You can convert a trial planting of winter include textiles, plum, plum, strawberry, pear Ras berries, persimmon, kiwi children I plant vegetables in winter, such as carrots, lettuce etc to flowers such as carnations roses and asters. Chrysanthemums, etc. available seasonal produce grown in the project. 6:00 to 18:00 am
Travelling by car The drive can be as many as three routes.
- Doi Ang Khang at the Pleasure Beach is a 137 km route. Chiang Mai - Fang. (Highway 107) at the entrance to Doi Ang Khang. Turn left along the road. Which is quite steep. Curve is higher sound alert.
- Doi Ang Khang, Chiang Dao District, at 79 kilometers from the city of Chiang Mai. Take the Chiang Mai - Fang. (Highway 107) until you go to Chiang Dao. At Km 79 to the intersection (Route 1), turn left through Ban Muang Ngai, T. blush Luang narrow but steep path.
- Fang route- the North then. With the shortest distance. However, the slopes evident as potholes and broken pavement road surface is gravel. This path is the path along the Thai - Myanma All the way to a military outpost. And found the camp in Thailand and Myanma, and the banks of the valley. Strictly not advisable to go by. Travel by bus. - Departure from Chiang Mai - Doi Ang Khang, Chiang Mai bus ride - Fang and Chiang Mai - Thaton. Down at the entrance to Doi Ang Khang. Page 137 kilometers from the Pleasure Beach, the second car, van or motorcycle to Doi Ang Khang again.
Travel by car or bus from the city to a side as well.
- Departure from Chiang Rai - Doi Ang Khang is using the path Rai - Doi Ang Khang, too And agricultural stations. A side of them tourists. And a place for visitors to the tent.
● View full size images from the photographer.