The Royal Project Development Kaenoi Center
Map Have Map No Map
Chiang Mai attractions
Attractions in Thailand
King Phumiphol and Queen Sirikit visited Muser village knowing the problems of the people. Whose income comes mainly from growing opium.
Rice that can be grown only once a year. Farmland into production slump. Because the crop for several consecutive years. By lack of soil And the problem of soil erosion.
This area can be attributed to, but not very steep. And water resources that could be developed for use in consumer goods in the village. And using proper crop farming on the environment as revenue. Whereas King of his property to the statement of operations.
The area of responsibility covers approximately 91.53 square kilometers or 57,210 hectares in 13 villages populated area is a Red muser hill tribes in Yunnan, China and Thailand are Buddhists and Christians.
The location is so far away. With a seamless border areas of Burma. Therefore, I became a little town off. But after the founding of the Royal Project. Progress in various fields Began pouring into the area.
Activities Visitors to the demonstration and promotion of agricultural produce such as tomatoes to sweet red cherries , etc.
- Watch the demonstration plots planted fruit trees such as Damian McCarthy plum , plum , etc.
- Visit to Horticulture
- Yunnan lifestyle . Handicrafts, weaving and embroidery designs are beautiful
- Yunnan New Year Held during February There will be dancing Surrounded by a circle of music.
- Our way of life, the Chinese Yunnan. Conservation and watch traditional home ground .
The natural attractions
- Watching natural pine forests in the area.
- Chaiya caves 5 kilometers away from the center.
-Another cave and waterfall around center. Inquiry The royal project Bankaenoi, Chiang Dao. Chiang Mai 50170.
Mobile: 0818833449, 0819509136
The Royal Project Development Kaenoi Center Map
Category: ●Research and Development
Group: ●Royal Project
Tag: ●The Royal Project Development Kaenoi Center●Kaenoi
Last Update: 3 YearAgo