Phetchaburi Rajabhat University
Map Have Map No Map
Attractions in Thailand
Phetchaburi Rajabhat University was first established as the Agriculture Teachers Training School at Urua Sub-district, Ratchaburi Province on 1st April, 1926, then it evolved as the following:
1927- moved to the area of Phra Ram Ratchaniwet (Wang Banpuen), Banmor Sub-district, Phetchaburi Province
1933- the institution was promoted to be a Teacher Training School for Primary School and the name was changed to be “Training Teacher School at Certificate Level of Phetchaburi Province” in the following year.
1938 – the school was moved to the area of Gate Temple, Tarab Sub-district, Muang District, Phetchaburi Province.
1942 – started the curriculum to teach the students to be local government teachers and changed the name to “Teacher Training School for Primary School of Phetchaburi”.
1948 the curriculum of local government teachers was cancelled and the name was changed to “Teacher Training School of Phetchaburi.”
1963 - moved to Nawung Sub-district, Muang District, Phetchaburi Province, in an area of about 200 rais (1 rai = 1,600 square meters). This is the present location of the university.
1969 – provided the curriculum of higher certificate levels and elevated the status to be called “Phechaburi Teacher College” on 1st of May.
1976 – the status was elevated to be a higher educational institute according to the Teacher College Act of 1975.
1992 - King Bhumibol Adulyadej gave the name “Rajabhat Institute” on 14th of February.
1995 - the status was elevated to be Phetchaburi Rajabhat Institute, according to Rajabhat Institute Act of 1995.
2004 - King Bhumibol Adulyadej elevated Phetchaburi Rajabhat Institute to be Phetchaburi Rajabhat University according to Rajabhat University Act of 2004.
Phetchaburi Rajabhat University Map
Group: ●Rajabhat University
Tag: ●Phetchaburi Rajabhat University
Last Update: 3 YearAgo