Siam Park City
Map Have Map No Map
Attractions in Thailand
Operating day: Daily
Operating time: 10.00 - 18.00
Siam Park is located on Sukhaphiban 2 Road. Siam Park is the biggest leisure park in Thailand, in 300 rai. It is equipped with world class rides, exciting adventures, variety of entertainment and the most refreshing water park.
It contains a man-made sea with towering slide, Vortex : 1of 2 largest suspened looping coasters with 33 m. high and 765 m.long and speed at 80 km/h.
Boomerang, a roller coaster at speed 80 km/h before twisting upside down, Condor, which will fly you 50 meter above ground with soaring and dipping the sky, Aladdin ; a great excitement of centrifugal spin, Si-Am Tower ; viewing Bangkok at 100 m.high with Gian Drop; drop to the ground from 75 meter high.
Ticket (Water Park and Fun Park) 900 Baht/ person
How to get there
By Car/ Taxi
- Along Serithai rd. heading, turn lest to Siam Park Avenue (5 km. From Bangkapi junction)
- From Ardnarong-Ramindra Expressway, take Ramindra exit heading Minburi. Go straight forward passing km.8 bridge. Fashion Island Department Store will be on your left, go straight 1 km from Fashion Island., Nopparat Rajadhani Hospital on the same side. Turn right to Siam Park Avenue at the traffic light opposite to the hospital.
- From Eastern Outer Ring Rd. (Bangna-Bangpa-in), take Serithai exit heading Minburi. Go straight forwarded for 1 km. Turn left to Siam Park Avenue.
- non A/C no.60,71,96,115 A/C no. 168,519 Microbus no. 8,17 (Buses stop at the park’s gate)
- ordianary bus No.60, 115,71 Air conditioned Bus No. 60 Microbus (Por Or Phor) No.25
Siam Park City Map
Category: ●Entertainment and Agricultural
Tag: ●Siam Park City
Last Update: 9 MonthAgo